10/29/2005

By his actions shall we know him

I see the Blue-shirts, Stickie lite and the West-Brit party have come out in opposition to Bertie Ahern's proposed Northern Committee of the house. I am not even sure if I should be surprised that Partionist's disagree with the all-Ireland agenda.

Is it not about time that Labour, Fine Gael and the PD's just came out and said they are against Irish Unity?

Anyone who actually believes these parties are Pro-United Ireland is either stupid or gullible!

Let's not worry about the Partionist's for now; I want to know what Bertie is going to do. This is Fianna Fáil's acid test in relation to their new found Irish Republicanism.

Will Bertie do the right thing and bring in the committee or will he pander to the likes of the PD's and expose himself for what he is, an opportunist?

The next election really can't come soon enough as far as I am concerned.

No comments: